[RESOLVED] Easy CD Creator

Thread: [RESOLVED] Easy CD Creator

emaria Guest

Resolved [RESOLVED] Easy CD Creator

I recently installed Easy CD Creator software for my CD-RW and I am getting the following error message:

"Easy CD Creator engine initialization has failed (could not load ACMWrapper)". I have version 4.0 of this program.

My system is WIN2000 Professional, 256MB RAM, 700 Mhz and I.E. 5.5.

Can anyone tell me if I need a patch, etc.? If a file is needed to update, what sequence should I follow to make it work--i.e. uninstall the Easy CD Creator program first--downloaded a patch first?

Thanks for your help.

I had a similar problem with ez cd 3 deluxe
    My solution was to use nero 5.5 it is far better and has support for mp3's ez cd creator doesn't. but if tou insist I have heard that if you install a few patches from adaptec's web site it will run. but I think its too much trouble. good luck!!!
    850MHz Athlon, 256MB Ram,20Gig Hard Drive,ATI expert 2000 w/32MB, Lynksys NIC card, A home Network and an old 366 Celeron both win2k

I had a similar problem with ez cd 3 deluxe
    My solution was to use nero 5.5 it is far better and has support for mp3's ez cd creator doesn't. but if tou insist I have heard that if you install a few patches from adaptec's web site it will run. but I think its too much trouble. good luck!!!
    850MHz Athlon, 256MB Ram,20Gig Hard Drive,ATI expert 2000 w/32MB, Lynksys NIC card, A home Network and an old 366 Celeron both win2k

aksjoar Guest
    As far as I know version 4.0 is not compatible with Win2k. Upgrade to
    Easy CD Creator 4.02 (for details visit www.roxio.com)

aksjoar

And be sure you don't install Direct CD 3.0 along with it. Install v3.01e1 which you can also get from the Roxio site for W2K.

EasyCD Creator 4 is compatible with Windows 2000... there is an update file that must be installed.

To make it run, download the Windows 2000 update file from their website, uninstall EasyCD Creator, re-install it, and when prompted for the update file, point to the location on your hard drive that you saved it to from the website. It should function fine at that point.

------------------
    BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding
    Experience: Something you don't get until 10 minutes after you needed it.

Thread Information