[RESOLVED] My Grocery list from walmart is froze on my Win10 laptop?

Thread: [RESOLVED] My Grocery list from walmart is froze on my Win10 laptop?

Resolved [RESOLVED] My Grocery list from walmart is froze on my Win10 laptop?

It is on top of my icons on desktop...I have a Dell Inspiron 15 with windows 10.. I have tried ctr alt del, no help, I have tried hitting esc twice, no help...I did a restore 3 days before this happened. no help.. I can go to other websites, but this will not go away... I also run the help for windows updates, no help. I am sure this is firefox browser, but I can't do anything with it.... I am using it on this site... Why would my gro list freeze on my desktop?? This is after I reinstalled not too long ago, no problems with it until today....

All help welcome, also any good sites I can go to... I have been to a lot with no help..

Thanks, patti686

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Did you try to refresh the desktop? Right click on the desktop and chose refresh.

Yes I tried refresh and re started several times, I tried to go back in time and restore, it was still on there. I even tried task kill, but didn't work either.. This has never happened to me before...

My desktop icons are on top of my order... I guess I am going to have to install again...
    Last edited by patti686; April 17th, 2020 at 12:43 AM.

It sounds like you set it to be the wallpaper.

Right click on the desktop and select Personalize ->change the Background
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

Thank you so much, I don't know how that happened, but it was my background..... You saved me from going crazy... Much appreciated.....

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Quote Originally Posted by patti686 View Post
    Thank you so much, I don't know how that happened, but it was my background..... You saved me from going crazy... Much appreciated.....
    Glad Steve got you sorted out. I would have never thought it was your background causing the problem. Some times the simplest things can mess up a computer, as we bang our heads trying to figure out what's wrong.

Thread Information