[RESOLVED] How to clear cache/cookies for only one site so I can log in (Firefox v74.0 64 bit)

Thread: [RESOLVED] How to clear cache/cookies for only one site so I can log in (Firefox v74.0 64 bit)

Resolved [RESOLVED] How to clear cache/cookies for only one site so I can log in (Firefox v74.0 64 bit)

Browser: Firefox v74.0 (64 bit)
    Windows 10 (upgraded)
    AVG - Free Edition

Issue: A site upgraded their forum software and now I can't log in.

I visit about 20 different sites each day. About 6 of them are forums. One of the forums recently upgraded their forum software and now I can't log in. After contacting them they advised that I clear the cache/cookies and then try again.

The only way I know how to do this (well at least I think I do) is to clear the cache/cookies "globally". This of course will now make me have to enter usernames and passwords for all the sites that I visit even ones that I only visit every couple of months.

I have made note of most of the sites that I visit on a regular basis of the usernames and passwords for those sites. My concern is if I clear the cache/cookies "globally" I will end up with issues down the line in the future.

The one site that upgraded their forum software also told me to wait a few days and try again. Have done that and still can't log in. It accepts my username and password (no errors reported) but will not actually log me in. I even tried typing in the site address (instead of using my bookmark) and then trying to log in and still no good.

Is there a way to clear the cache/cookies for just this one site? I am also using the words cache and cookies in general because I really don't know the difference between the two.

Any help would be appreciated. :-)
    Thanks!!

Thanks for the suggestions.

As one of the admins on the site I had problems with logging in advised me to do I waited a few days and I was able to log in my normal way using the existing bookmark and the saved username and password in Firefox.

Thanks again everyone :-)

Thread Information