Real Player Downloader Not Working, Driver Updates?

Thread: Real Player Downloader Not Working, Driver Updates?

Real Player Downloader Not Working, Driver Updates?

In 2020 Real Player down loader has only been working about 25% of the time.

The error I keep getting is "no videos found on this page."

On January 14th I was able to resolve this by simply uninstalling Real Player and downloading the latest version. This worked 100% until February when the same problem appeared. I repeated my steps from January 14th but the problem persists.

Real Player's help website's only fix was to try an update my drivers using the software they want to sell me.

What is the problem? Do my drivers need to be updated? Do my video codecs need to be updated? If so how can I safely do this?

I'm using Windows 10.

Many video web sites, including YouTube, periodically change things that cause video downloader software to no longer be able to find the videos. You might just have to wait for an update to the software, or try another program.

That's what I suspected.

Can you recommend an alternate program?

The latest change on YouTube affected most of the downloaders. I generally use youtubedownloaderhd, but that one is also affected. There are others that you can try. I would check reviews on any you are looking at before trying them. Or, you can just save the URLs until an update is available for your current software.

Thanks.

So at 11:00pm last night Real Player Downloader just magically started working on YouTube again.

I wasn't running any updates or installing any new programs or even restarting. All of a sudden the Real Player icon appeared signaling there was a video to download.

Thanks for the update.

So, are you now able to download any of the videos that you were not able to get previously?

Yes.

YouTube still limits downloading from certain channels like YouTube Movies. But that has always been in effect.

Thread Information