Is there any way to discover my hotmail password?

Thread: Is there any way to discover my hotmail password?

Is there any way to discover my hotmail password?

When logging in, the username and password are filled out for me, but I've just got a second machine and I have to enter the credentials. I don't know what my password is so I click 'Forgot Password' and select my email address as the method for receiving a code - but they never send me a code! I've waited days and nothing ever arrives.

I have a massive file containing all my passwords but I must have forgotten to update for hotmail because that entry is wrong.

Is there any other way of discovering it? Does Windows record it anywhere?

Thanks - rev

Sorry, but we can't help you with passwords.
    http://discussions.virtualdr.com/aup.html
    You will not use these Posting Features for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
    I'm assuming you sent the "Forgot Password" to a different email address? Maybe it went into your Junk/Spam folder?

Of course, I forgot.

They're probably sending the code to the recovery email address you use/used when you set up that hotmail account... not that actual email account. Every popular email service has that recovery email address setup.. at least for the last ten years or so anyway.

What browser are you using to access hotmail? Some browsers like firefox and chrome have the passwords visible in plain text in options.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

Thread Information