Has Windows 10 ever let you down?

Thread: Has Windows 10 ever let you down?

Has Windows 10 ever let you down?

Let me put it another way, have you ever crashed Windows 10?I've been driven crazy by it twice in a month

Anyone that has EVER used a Windows operating system has had a few crashes... Most of the time a simple reboot and all is well.
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

Windows XP was stable, because it and the updates to it were tested before being released.

Windows 10 is perpetually in beta testing - by you - since the users are the beta testers.

When it crashes, if it creates a crash dump, you may be able to use BlueScreenView to get some information about what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Anyone that has EVER used a Windows operating system has had a few crashes... Most of the time a simple reboot and all is well.
    I have two accounts on my computer, one for work and another for personal use,
    My work account was locked after the crash,it is a Microsoft account,it mades my blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc2000 View Post
    Windows XP was stable, because it and the updates to it were tested before being released.

Windows 10 is perpetually in beta testing - by you - since the users are the beta testers.

When it crashes, if it creates a crash dump, you may be able to use BlueScreenView to get some information about what happened.
    If I could do it all over again, I would install Windows XP.

I recommend NOT using a Microsoft account, for a variety of reasons including the one you have experienced. You do not control a Microsoft user account, Microsoft does.

Personally, I think there are many aspects that Microsoft needs to improve, but I haven't made statistics on them.

Win 10 is rubbish!! MS have totally messed this up!! I had a good run with Vista (as many didn't though) Win 7 was great, I skipped Win 8, but MS has gone backwards with this!!

After my latest Win 10 started BSOD, then 'factory reset' (with no input by me) it self after crashing, and now the OS is stuck and cant get back to my customized install.

A couple of weeks ago I made the plunge into downloading the free Win 10 after using Win 7. After turning off all the snooping I rather like Win 10 now. I have to problems with it.
    My Web Site - 1970 Z28 Camaro
    Retired from 35 yrs IT Hardware Planning Analyst
    Cheers
    Mark

Thread Information