Interesting.. My computer speakers, mid quality, self powered generic brand that I've had for years just recently starting about two weeks ago, have been picking up the signals from my cell phone.. a Samsung S6, that I've had for a year. It's an intermittent buzzy/digital kind of sound. Like...

Dzzzz...Dzz.Dzzzzzz..Dzzz maybe for 5 seconds every 15 or 30 minutes. It's not very loud although it gets much louder if I hold the phone next to the speaker with the amp inside.

It's only slightly annoying and not even close to a show stopper but I'm wondering why it would have just recently started. I haven't moved the speakers or any part of the PC setup or rearranged the wiring or added any new apps to the phone.

It's definitely just the speakers.. muting the audio on the PC has no effect.

Ultimately though I'm wondering more why it's just started more than stopping it which I'm guessing would be difficult. I mean I could just move my cell phone a few more feet away but I like it within arm's reach for obvious reasons. And I'm not going to build a Faraday cage or wrap my speakers in aluminum foil LOL.

ideas?