Windows 10 Version 1903

Thread: Windows 10 Version 1903

Windows 10 Version 1903

When I go to Update and Security on Settings it indicates that I’m am up to date. On checking my update history I have the following message:
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 failed to install on ‎8/‎29/‎2019 - 0x80240034. Does this mean that Windows will be sending another update as an automatic up date?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Brian

It means that, as usual, Microsoft failed to test their updates before deploying them.

Possible fix:

https://www.wintips.org/fix-error-0x...ed-to-install/

Hi jdc2000,
    Solution 1 Windows developer mode was already off. Step 2 Windows update trouble shooter could not find the problem. I did step 3 and after restart it said I was up to date. Windows did restore the Update folder however when I click on View Update History it is empty. Is this normal? I’m reluctant to proceed with step 4! Perhaps I should wait till Microsoft sends an automatic update!

Brian

I would say that as long as Windows is not nagging you to install an update, then complaining that it failed and backing it out again, then repeating the whole process over and over again, you should be OK until Microsoft once again whines at you to install a new update.

Thanks much for the suggestion, I'm certainly happy to go with that approach.

Best regards,

Brian

P.S. I will advise you of any resolution

Thread Information