Right click issues on mouse on internet

Thread: Right click issues on mouse on internet

Right click issues on mouse on internet

There is a reason I didn't post this in hardware.

I am currently using a Rosewill Neon M59. I have no issues with it except for when I play one online game called Wartune. If I happen to right click, I lose the functions of my num pad, my numbers above my letters and my enter key. The only way to get them back is to refresh the page.

I have tried this on my generic mouse and it doesn't happen as well as my Corsair M65 RGB Elite. It does not happen with these.
    The other mouses are for other things so I'm really trying to figure this out. Could it be the Neon software causing this issue?

Oh, if I unplug it and plug it back in, the numbers work fine again too. Only happens on that game.

Definitely sounds like a software issue.

Ok, I ditched the software, combed through the registry to make sure it was gone and it still persists. The strange thing is that I can move my cursor to another monitor, right click there, go back to the original one and my keypad and numbers work again. If my tripod weren't broken I would show you.

That is definitely weird. What driver does Device Manager show the keyboard is using? Does this still only occur on the one game? If it is an online game, what browser or other software are you using to play it?

I've swapped keyboards numerous times so I doubt that's the issue but it is using the standard HID so all M$ drivers. It only occurs in one game and it is an online game. I do use firefox but have tested this in Chrome, Edge, and even internet explorer, all with the same results. I asked other players who have not had this issue.
    Last edited by Ashalon1; July 24th, 2019 at 11:07 PM.

I'd say the game is likely doing something that causes the firmware in the keyboard to do something unwanted.

Yeah, but just to me?

Just with that particular hardware combo, unless you know someone else who has it and has no issues. I have an M59, but I don't play that game.

I got it figured out. If I right-click on my main window it stunts my numerals. If I right-click on the other monitor? It works just fine. .... go figure. Messed upped. Go back to my main? It's fine.

Thread Information