Win 10 Calendar Reminders Problem

Thread: Win 10 Calendar Reminders Problem

Win 10 Calendar Reminders Problem

Having trouble with Win 10 Pro PC calendar app reminders.

Reminders show if set through the same day, say set it for 4pm or 10pm today or set one for after midnight as a test, they work.

But set for tomorrow or following days I get no reminders at all.(comp switched off overnight and reboot next day)

On the lock screen at boot I can see reminders, but when finished boot no reminder come up on screen. Go to calendar and reminders are listed.

I have tried the googled suggestions, repair calendar, check notification settings, calendar settings etc, but just cant get this to work?

Any ides on this one??
    Thanks.

Just wondering if anyone else has problems with there Win 10 calendar reminders not working??

I have checked this on 3 desktop comps and my laptop, all of them don't work!! Is this app just a dud?

I have set 'all day' reminders every day but they never show at startup??

Anyway I have installed another app that works properly, so doesn't really matter now, still would like to know why this thing just doesn't work.

If the settings shown at the links below are set correctly and the notifications still do not appear, then chances are that the notifications are not going to work properly.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-816f2eb656ed

https://www.tenforums.com/software-a...-calendar.html

Thread Information