OUTLOOK 2019

Thread: OUTLOOK 2019

OUTLOOK 2019

I need to open a pst archive but using file\open and export menu I have the message "non possible find the file" but before it I have no window to select it.
    Thanks

File - Options - Advanced - Export is where you will find the IMPORT function.

If you import Archive.pst all of the emails will mix with your current Archive.pst file if you have one.
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

Ok but I only want open this pst and normally I use File - Open and Export - Open Outlook data file. In this moment I have the error before of the form where I can choose pst file

Post a screen capture of the error message. If you are getting the error BEFORE being asked where the file is located, it might be time to repair or reinstall Outlook. Also, post the full path to where the .pst file is located.

You can't "open" a pst file.... You can only import the emails into another pst file.

Steve -

You should be able to, unless Outlook 2019 has made some major changes. I have several .pst files open in Outlook on my work computers. Note that this is with an Exchange Server setup, but it should also work without one, although only one of the .pst files will get the new/sent e-mails

I was talking about opening pst files without Outlook.... Thus the statement that you must import the emails into another pst file.

Thread Information