Fink

Thread: Fink

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back

Fink

I bought a set up headphones they came with either USB or 3.5mm plug, which is better?
    Made my Mpow so not real expensive set but has noise cancelling built in. Just something to listen to YouTube videos on my other website.

If given a choice I usually go with the analog output.. mini plug. There are a lot of variables in which could be better quality all depending on existing hardware but generally I just like to keep it simple and use the mini plug option. The only time I use USB is when I use headphones with a built in mic to make Google phone calls.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    The headphones came equipped with a mic but I don't plan to use that. So, I'll use the mini plug instead. I listen to YouTube music videos sometimes too. But I bought these because on my other sight the other moderators kept putting up YouTube videos and I couldn't listen to them.
    Plus there is one Mod who won a new K-1ii camera and he shot a video of the unpacking, and I'd like to hear it. How his voice sounds. He's not from the US, he lives in New Zealand.

Thread Information