What ho one and all,

X years ago, I was using an IBM ThinkPad T22. Loved the keyboard so much that when I upgraded to a desktop, I bought the ThinkPad style, desktop keyboards, called and UltraNav.

Now, after X years of use, some of the markings on the most frequently used keys are wearing a bit thin (A,S, D, F, C, E, etc)

Did manage to get a non-working T22 and figured to replace, but the key 'clips' are different. Damn!

I don't wish to get a new keyboard but I would like them 'freshened up.' is it possible and if so, how?

Thanks and toodle pip