Is it any alternatives to Photoshop software?

Thread: Is it any alternatives to Photoshop software?

Is it any alternatives to Photoshop software?

Is it any alternatives to Photoshop software? because the people must pay the fee for any adobe software every month now?

You could be forgiven for thinking there are no real Photoshop alternatives around. Photoshop is such a powerful brand that, like Google, it has actually become a verb: 'to Photoshop' is shorthand for editing an image. This might make you believe that no other software could possibly do as good a job, and stop you from looking any further for your image editing needs.

In fact, Adobe doesn't necessarily have the market cornered and the backlash against Adobe's move to the Creative Cloud in 2013 actually helped to spur on a wide range of alternatives to Photoshop. These options can be just as powerful, and produce results that are just as professional.

https://techstorify.com/photoshop-alternatives/

Freephototool website has the interface like Photoshop, it's good for basic operations. But as it was said above if you need advanced functions, there are no good alternatives.

I use PaintShop Pro, and although there are things that it can't do like Photoshop, it also can do many things just as well and some things it can do that Photoshop can't.

I do teach PaintShop Pro, mostly in a "scrapbooking" type of project, but it is still the same program and I have a whole site dedicated to it. I have monthly live classes on various topics related to PaintShop Pro.

You can visit us at https://scrapbookcampus.com

And by the way, PaintShop Pro is a one-time fee and once you purchase the program, you can keep it as long as you want.

I've been using PaintShopPro since 1996. With Win 7, I'm still using the version I bought for my XP machine in 2003, at that time about $100, and 16 years is a lot of good mileage. The newer versions are owned by Corel, but I don't need any of the newer features.
    Last edited by foxy; November 19th, 2019 at 05:12 PM.

Win7 Ult/ 3.40 GHZ Intel Core i5-3570K /ASRock mobo Z77 Pro4 /SSD/ EUFI MS 3400 MHZ/8 GB RAM; Win 7 Ult/Verizon FIOS wired network
    Waterfox Classic/Chrome / Firefox 115esr
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The medium is the message." - Marshall McLuhan

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Then there's the free software my fellow photographers use. Rawtherapee,

and Darktable.

Thread Information