Product number: E4S19UA#ABA

Model: m7 j020dx

Please help me out here. I believe the above information is for my laptop. I am not very good with computers anymore (did not keep up with the times of Windows advancements).

At the age of 63 my eye sight is failing and this laptop monitor (although touch screen which I really never use) is far too small for my eyes to see without holding it up to my nose and it takes up a lot of desk space. I would rather a full size keyboard also.

I know I can get a wireless rechargeable mouse and keyboard combination which I already got for my work desktop computer but I would like to get one for my home laptop. I can get the combination mouse keyboard combination wireless rechargeable for my laptop (same as I purchased for my work desktop PC) but how do I hook up a monitor. I want to buy a large screen monitor for my laptop and place my laptop on a shelf above my desk and only have a monitor and mouse and keyboard on my desk.

I don't see any VGA or serial connections on my laptop. Don't I need one of those to hook up a monitor? I know I have a HDMI and a few USB ports on my laptop. I know there are many adapters that you can buy that convert one port to another but for some reason I can't seem to find what I need or don't understand what I need in order to hook up a monitor to my laptop. This old brain is getting to be just like my eyesight - not good at all!! Also is there a special type of monitor that I have to buy in order to hook the monitor up to my laptop or can I buy any and use a special adapter? NOTE: I don't need a monitor or way of hooking it up where I will have super fantastic resolution because of gaming or photo editing which I never do. I figured maybe this may be important to mention.

Please give me some guidance on this, it would be appreciated.

P.S. I am running an upgraded version of Windows 10. If the information about my laptop I posted above is not correct please tell me how to find it on my computer and I will update this post with the proper information. Thank you.