[RESOLVED] Last one I think. Motherboard advice.Asus M5A97 LE 2.0 or GA-970A-D3P - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] Last one I think. Motherboard advice.Asus M5A97 LE 2.0 or GA-970A-D3P

Of course I do, Don't know why that didn't stick in my head. I have it on usb right next to me. I just don't like testing while all 4 sticks are in.
    Last edited by Ashalon1; December 28th, 2018 at 02:43 AM.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashalon1 View Post
    Of course I do, Don't know why that didn't stick in my head. I have it on usb right next to me. I just don't like testing while all 4 sticks are in.
    Sometimes, it's ok to do that though. Saves a headache testing each one. Don't it?

Wasn't the ram. I copied all the information I originally had to a different drive (another 860 evo) and viola! My problems vanished. I tested the original drive itself and was not getting any where near the correct r/w speeds. Contacted Samsung and they were quite quick to RMA it for me. Issue solved.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Well, now you know it wasn't the motherboard slowing things down. I didn't even think to ask about the harddrive, because you said it was brand new. Never had an SSD go bad brand new. SATA yes, Seagate, but not SSD.

Good to know Samsung stands behind their products.

Thread Information