[RESOLVED] New issue front USB not working correctly. Error code 43 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] New issue front USB not working correctly. Error code 43

They were both usb2. The strange thing is that I cannot for the life of me figure out what that small circuit board was for that was connected to it. It had a smt resistor and a small cap on it. It was wired in just prior to the usb connection. No clue as to why. Needless to say? That is gone. It is working fabulously now with normal usb2 speeds. Now I may need to mod and add a usb3 up front. My mods always look like they were made to be that way so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Off to start another debate though as I do have another one of these boards and am about to start a build for my son.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashalon1 View Post
    They were both usb2. The strange thing is that I cannot for the life of me figure out what that small circuit board was for that was connected to it. It had a smt resistor and a small cap on it. It was wired in just prior to the usb connection. No clue as to why. Needless to say? That is gone. It is working fabulously now with normal usb2 speeds. Now I may need to mod and add a usb3 up front. My mods always look like they were made to be that way so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Off to start another debate though as I do have another one of these boards and am about to start a build for my son.
    So this initial case is solved right? We can mark this one resolved?

And photolady can chalk up another win over the youngins' LOL Just kidding, Midknyte.

And sometimes, you have to think outside the box.

Solved!

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    In here, we have a way to mark threads resolved. It's under the heading of Thread Tools. I've done this for you this time, but from now on, whenever you have another resolved, you can do this yourself. Look at the blue bar above your first post, you'll see the words "Thread Tools" click on that, and scroll to the end, it says Mark this thread resolved, highlight that and it will be done.

Thread Information