As the title states I am having system crashes and my dump files aren't helping me at all so I turned to hardware.
This started after I upgraded from a single stick of Kingston 8 Gb ram to two 8 Gb sticks in dual channel mode. Going to the memory dumps it stated anything from Mobizen to Avg causing it (I didn't follow it completely though).

I then pulled it from dual channel and placed it in single channel mode. This has made the crashes less frequent yet they persist. I then individually tested each stick for 8 hours and had 0 errors. I have noticed a rather strange clicking sound emitting from my speakers occasionally though as if there were a bad ground somewhere. I did change some speaker settings to attempt to alleviate that problem but that didn't work. I did check and didn't find any issues with my connections.

So maybe a question rather. Could this be a power supply issue or could I still have faulty ram even though it tests good, is new and matched? Unfortunately I do not have another board to put these into at the moment to check them.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.