RECOVER USERNAME ??

Thread: RECOVER USERNAME ??

JOE85 Guest

RECOVER USERNAME ??

It appears that perhaps this forum is back up & running. However, I want my original
    username: "Razor" of which I have used for nearly 20 years. I need to know what exactly needs to be done in order to recover it. Please advise. Thanks much !!

No one here touched your Razor account. It is just sitting there waiting for you to log in.

If while we were having issues you changed the password you need to try using both the new and old password.... If you want us to send you a password reset email - let us know.
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

JOE85 Guest
    Thanks Steve, for the reply. I never changed the password, but somehow, it gets rejected. Please send me a password so that I can get it squared away. Thanks much !!

My original account, Foxy, won't let me in either. Please send me a PW reset email too.
    2 desktops--
    Win7Ult /both 6GB RAM / Firefox 52.9ESR / Avast A-V /Thunderbird / Chrome/ Verizon FIOS ethernet

DONE.

Razor, email went to a gmail account that has 75 in it.

Foxy, email went to a gmail account that has utz in it.

Thanks again Steve R Jones; I was able to get my account squared away. However, the email address was one that I had dumped a year or so ago. Being that Gmail doesn't seem to get rid of one's old address, I was able to receive from Virtualdr. I have tried updating my email address in settings, but when I try to do so, I get dumped. Is there a way I can overcome this ?? Thanks in advance...........
    Where there's a will, there's a way

You have to use a EMail that is different than the Joe85 account.... Do you want me to delete that?
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    You have to use a EMail that is different than the Joe85 account.... Do you want me to delete that?
    Yes, please do and any other account I might have created in order to get connected.
    Thank you very much!!!
    Where there's a will, there's a way

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    DONE.

Razor, email went to a gmail account that has 75 in it.

Foxy, email went to a gmail account that has utz in it.
    It's a miracle. I logged in 3 times in a row!!

BTW--the PW the machine is making are only 8 characters long, and have no symbols. I'll fix mine after I get caught up.

Razor--I lalready had 5 email addresses.

Win7 Ult/ 3.40 GHZ Intel Core i5-3570K /ASRock mobo Z77 Pro4 /SSD/ EUFI MS 3400 MHZ/8 GB RAM; Win 7 Ult/Verizon FIOS wired network
    Waterfox Classic/Chrome / Firefox 115esr
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The medium is the message." - Marshall McLuhan

Thread Information