IN WIN or InWin A1 PSU removal and instllaton

Thread: IN WIN or InWin A1 PSU removal and instllaton

IN WIN or InWin A1 PSU removal and instllaton

I just purchased a InWin / In Win, A1 model and the Qi Wireless isn't working, and I think that the plug in cable became disconnected or the Qi device is broken. I was wondering if anyone know of documentation or videos showing how to remove the PSU, so that I can check the connection.
    Will update soon

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkertron View Post
    I just purchased a InWin / In Win, A1 model and the Qi Wireless isn't working, and I think that the plug in cable became disconnected or the Qi device is broken. I was wondering if anyone know of documentation or videos showing how to remove the PSU, so that I can check the connection.
    So I found out how to get the PSU out, it seems like the wireless charging base is working and that the problem is that it's a cheap charger and a very weak one. The charge only works if it is place in the right small spot, and that your phone is not in a case. I had several Samsung wireless charging bases before and never had an issue. So now I am wondering about hacking a Samsung wireless charger on replace the one the case came with.
    Will update soon

Quote Originally Posted by jdc2000 View Post
    Thanks for links... I think the Qi device in mine is very cheap and weak. I am thinking about modding a Samsung wireless charger into my case.

The two main issue I had was removing the PSU to get closer to the plug in part of the USB type plug to make sure it was getting a good connection, in which it was, can can to the determination that it was a cheap and weak charging base (parts)... Anyone want to help me mod this? Next I need to find out how to remove the glass top on this case.
    Will update soon

I want to change the psu, so i can use custom sleeved cables. Can anyone provide instructions?

I see the bracket with one screw. Do I unscrew that? Sorry for being a newb!

Quote Originally Posted by kamylkut View Post
    I want to change the psu, so i can use custom sleeved cables. Can anyone provide instructions?

I see the bracket with one screw. Do I unscrew that? Sorry for being a newb!
    You also have to unscrew the two screen which the IO front connector is screw into the back end of the PSU also, and if I remember correctly there are two bottom screws on the back end of the PSU also.

As long as the sizes matches and the direction of the fan output, (bottom) and not top, matches you should be golden.
    Will update soon

Thread Information