Word - Ignore all the time?

Thread: Word - Ignore all the time?

Word - Ignore all the time?

'Ignore Once' in Word is really annoying because if you touch it at all, in any way, font, space, etc - you have to 'Ignore Once' again.

Is there any way you can Ignore all the Time?

Thanks - rev

I'm pretty sure there isn't a way... If possible - add the words to the dictionary.
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    What Steve said. That's what I do, add to dictionary and it never asks me again.

>What Steve said. That's what I do, add to dictionary and it never asks me again.
    The trouble is these words are already in the dictionary and the dictionary won't include any punctuation. For example, Word wants to put a comma after the word 'so' every time and it doesn't know the difference between 'there' and 'their.' Word doesn't like plurals and often confuses 'is' and 'are.'

I've written a black comedy rock musical, 200 page script, 16 songs and illustrations. Word can handle the illustrations, text and embedded .mp3's, but I don't want the user to download the doc and find it full of underlined grammar errors that are not actually errors.

Make the download into a .pdf - problem solved.

You'd think - but script for the stage or screen requires special formatting, centered character names, column for dialog, different column for 'action' and lyrics, etc., and I'm 90% done. I'll try an export but I've got a feeling I'll have to format all over again. There's good software out there for script writing but I wanted text, pictures and embedded sound and script writing software doesn't do all that because it's not an accepted part of the format. I'm doing it my way in the belief that no one will read it anyway

Thread Information