why do I have to log in every day with google chrome?

Thread: why do I have to log in every day with google chrome?

why do I have to log in every day with google chrome?

Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) I have google chrome on 5 seperate devices ( windows , iphones , ipads ) and one of these 5 is windows 10 version - 1803 / 17134 and ever day when I click on google chrome it comes up with a log in page I then have to log in /check my iphone for the pass code to type in .. frustrating every day .. used to go many weeks with out this ...
    So I have removed all extensions except for two, ( last pass , dashlane) .. and it does come up to log in It always starts with my wifes google chrome in .. She is not only authorized for this version of window 10 ( she has her own windows XP on another drive ) but the page always comes up with hername@gmail.com ..

very frustrating .. google help is not helpful ... should I just format the whole machine and start fresh ... No .. it has to be a simple thing like a switch or an add on ./. and Please-, ** Yes I know about Firefox ,, and no I don't like Edge .. and I would never use those second line browsers such as Opera or Linux.

Ideas ? help ?
    thanks !

** search find - ( Google Chrome Is Now the Most Popular Web Browser. Microsoft's Internet Explorer has long been the most used browser on the internet. ... In 2012, one usage tracker declared Chrome the new champion, but some others still had IE in the lead. Now, all the holdouts are in agreement—Chrome is king.May 2, 2016)
    Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
    17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900) 256 GB - 5400 rpm SATA
    Windows 10 //21H1 (OS Build 19044..2251) 64bit //Google Chrome 118.0.5993.89 (Official Build) (64-bit)/ 16GB Memory/ AMD Radeon HD 7700 series Video Card//N68C-GS FX2.00 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core /[/B]

Thread Information