I can't...

1. boot up with a bootable usb drive (my computer doesn't recognize my external or usb drive even though it has priority in the BIOS and the usb is properly formatted),

2. go into recovery mode to reset, refresh, or reinstall windows (nothing happens when I press the Get Started buttons),

3. create a recovery drive (required files missing and an external drive needed),

4. use the DOS commands related to recovery (no confirmation messages just returns to the command prompt without making any changes,

5. use the startup F-keys to bring up or access the recovery menu.

Each time I boot up, a hard drive error screen (SMART hard drive 1 -301, detected imminent failure) appears, although I can still continue and boot up regularly into windows and even safe mode, so no personal files are compromised. The error message only says to do a full system diagnostics test but it finds no errors.

I realized after trying all the internal methods of restarting/restoring my pc that my recovery drive D: was infected by the RAPID virus. Now there are no visible files (except for the infected ones which I deleted) or workable files left on that drive. The drive has been rendered completely useless for recovery.

I don't need to recover my personal files because I can still get into windows. I just can't refresh or reinstall windows, anything pertaining to a system recovery, due to the recovery partition infected by the virus. I don't have any system restore points to fall back on either.

Instead of using a bootable usb drive, data recovery software or partition manager because I cannot restore the missing files back into the same drive that has the recoverable files in it, I was hoping to find a third-party software that can just repair or restore the corrupted drive.

There is no way to get rid of the hard drive error at bootup or use the bootable usb because the recovery drive is no longer usable. Is there a software program that can simply repair the recovery drive without having to turn off or restart the pc or boot up through an external drive? A program that can be installed and run within
windows and just fix the corrupted partition. Or a program to create a new recovery drive while windows is running.

I don't really need to recover any other files just the recovery drive D: itself. Reinstalling is just not possible without that recovery drive.