Where do I find my CPU appropriate temperature range?

Thread: Where do I find my CPU appropriate temperature range?

Where do I find my CPU appropriate temperature range?

I'm looking for information on what the appropriate temperature range for my AMD FX 4-Core Black Edition FX-4350,

Ever since I have did a tear down and rebuild on my system, because of dust bunnies in my system. Re-apply thermal paste and clean fans, and blocks of the GPU, CPU, and PSU about three weeks ago. I have been experiencing Windows locking up during game play and sometime just browsing the web.

I think my CPU core or at least one of them is over heating.

CoreTemp-Scr.png
    Will update soon

So I think I might have figured out the problem. I decide to run a program that runs a stress test on on CPU called Prime95 along with a temp monitoring software called OpenHardwareMonitor and I can tell from the testing that one of the 4 cores that my CPU fails Core #2 and the system freezes at 57c.... Now from what I here is that 57 is not bad, as long as you don't go over 60c???? Should I re-thermal my CPU again, or do a new build?
    I already have a New Ryzen 5 APU and motherboard. The only major part I need is memory. Is my old AMD FX done for?
    Will update soon

UPDATE: So I found the problem why the CPU was over heating and the system was locking up. It was the thermal paste did not cover the whole CPU. It looks like when I did a tear down of the system and re-applied the thermal paste that I didn't add enough to cover the whole CPU when placing the heat sink and fasten it down. When I remove it today, I could clearly see a whole area of the CPU wasn't protected. After re-applied it again I am able to keep the cores under 60c durning full load and core #2 does not fail. Hip hip hooray for me
    Will update soon

Thread Information