When shuting down computer and restarting it seems to loose my user profile - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When shuting down computer and restarting it seems to loose my user profile

Level Date and Time Source Event ID Task Category
    Warning 4/17/2018 8:53:41 PM Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP 219 (212) The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device WpdBusEnumRoot\UMB\2&37c186b&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_USB2.0&PROD_CARDREADER_CF&REV_0100#606569746801&0#.

Level Date and Time Source Event ID Task Category
    Information 4/18/2018 4:48:48 PM Service Control Manager 7036 None The Application Experience service entered the stopped state.
    imadreamer2

Yes I have USB ports but they haven't been working. I notice the light is no longer on on the Epson printer. So something is wrong with the usb on this older computer. Son says we can't start the new build up without windows 10 since windows 7 won't work on the mother board. Looks like I keep fighting this one till I have the money for windows 10. So I might not be on computers anymore for a while. Unless I win one of the contests I enter.
    Last edited by imadreamer2; April 18th, 2018 at 06:36 PM.
    imadreamer2

Information 4/18/2018 4:48:48 PM Service Control Manager 7036 None The Application Experience service entered the stopped state.
    Did it have a Red or Yellow icon? Application Experience service is used for compatibility mode. It could also be related to Scheduled Tasks.
    https://itknowledgeexchange.techtarg...e-in-eventlog/

So something is wrong with the usb on this older computer.
    Then I'd leave the printer unplugged for now. See if that makes a difference.

Did it have a Red or Yellow icon? Application Experience service is used for compatibility mode. It could also be related to Scheduled Tasks It had a Yellow Icon.

Keyboard and mouse are USB. It is the US
    B on front of computer that don't read my thumb drives .
    Last edited by imadreamer2; April 18th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.
    imadreamer2

Yellow are more of a warning. The Red ones are critical issues.

I got a feeling its failing components and drivers. I know it is sure slower than it used to be. Why my son decieded to build me a new one but took almost a year to get the parts he got. The last time Train was here he noticed some issues so Chris decieded it was time to build the new one. He had asked if I wanted Win 7 or 10 and I said 7 because I am used to it now. Since he bought 7 from the same place he got my mother board I would have thought they might have said are you sure you want 7 cause we didn't know till after he read in the manual that it wouldn't work with my mobo. They won't take it back or trade it so we wait.
    imadreamer2

Thread Information