Shaking my head in wondering what I am doing wrong. It's been awhile since I have been building pc system through out mu life.

But I am on my third mobo and cant figure out what I am doing wrong.

My first mobo was a used Fry's store mobo the Gigabyte GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI, would not post, so I return

My second was a new from Micro Center same mobo the GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI, post but froze when using the Gigabyte App Center software to update software and drivers, It got to the fourth app which I believe was the Gigabyte software Fusion RGB at 80% installation it froze the system and when I hard power cycle the system, NO POST.

Third mobo I got was a Gigabyte GA-AB350-GAMING 3, NO POST. the best part of this board is that it has a STATUS LED on the board, so if there is an issue, it will light up to what might be the issue. CPU, VGA, DRAM, BOOT. So the light is lite up on the DRAM. So I uninstall the RAM and power cycle without the RAM, as I told to do, by another computer tech person, or wantabee.

My question is , even if there is no ram installed, would the BIOS screen still appear on the monitor?

Here's my part listed:

Case: Cooler Master Masterbox 5 Lite RGB
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AB350N or Gigabyte AB350
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 APU 2400G 3.6Gzh base 4 cores 8 threads
G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3000 / PC4-2400 8GB per stick x2 = total 16GB
Samsung 960 Evo - NVMe/M.2 250GB (what my OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit will be running off)
and a Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB

Any help, would be greatly appreciated...