Alright, so the new online based Photoshop is up and running and I'm getting used to the new format.

But one thing I'm having major trouble with is how the heck to have multiple photos open at once like traditional Photoshop where opening a new photo would simply mean a new window would appear, I could minimize the image. move it to the side, or made it the largest image on screen.

Instead now the only way I can have multiple files open at once is to go to Windows, Arrange, and have six photos open at once off all the same size! I don't want them all to be the same neat size because some photos are more important for the project than others!

Sure I can move each window left or right to make it bigger or smaller but every bloody time I open a new photo I have to go up top to Windows and Arrange just to see all my photos! And I'm opening up new photos every minute!

Is there any way to just make the photo windows appear in the good old fashioned Photoshop way I've been using for the past 24 years?

Please help!

And please don't sent me to tutorial videos! All they show is how to have six nice even sized windows!