New Photoshop, Traditional Windows

Thread: New Photoshop, Traditional Windows

New Photoshop, Traditional Windows

Alright, so the new online based Photoshop is up and running and I'm getting used to the new format.

But one thing I'm having major trouble with is how the heck to have multiple photos open at once like traditional Photoshop where opening a new photo would simply mean a new window would appear, I could minimize the image. move it to the side, or made it the largest image on screen.

Instead now the only way I can have multiple files open at once is to go to Windows, Arrange, and have six photos open at once off all the same size! I don't want them all to be the same neat size because some photos are more important for the project than others!

Sure I can move each window left or right to make it bigger or smaller but every bloody time I open a new photo I have to go up top to Windows and Arrange just to see all my photos! And I'm opening up new photos every minute!

Is there any way to just make the photo windows appear in the good old fashioned Photoshop way I've been using for the past 24 years?

Please help!

And please don't sent me to tutorial videos! All they show is how to have six nice even sized windows!

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    You do know we're more computer oriented here than photo oriented, right? Well some of do photography too but I don't use Photoshop's cloud version so can't help with that, but there is a place on the web that can help if you care to join, like here, it's free. I'm a moderator there too. The place I'm talking about is PentaxForums and though it says Pentax, we cater to all camera makes/models. We help with everything including digital processing.
    But if you don't feel like joining another forum now, you can ask a question there as a visitor.

That's why I posted under the 'Digital Imaging' category.

This is software question not photo question.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    I still maintain Pentaxforums can help you. We also have a section/forum for just what you need to know.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/...ware-printing/

Just so you know, Digital Imaging is about the hardware, not the software:

Technical Support and Discussion of Printers, Scanners, Digital Cameras, etc.

The link below is all I could find. My guess is that you won't be able to do what you want with the online version.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/us...le-images.html

Thread Information