What ho one and all,

For years, I have been running RoboForm under XP and whichever version of Firefox esr. Currently using 38ESR and for years, all has been running well.

At the start of the year, I upgraded my hdd to a larger capacity and used Acronis to restore an image to the new hdd. Although I encountered some issues with XP booting, thanks to VDr, all has been resolved (I thought! But maybe RF was not working with the new hdd.) I also decided to upgrade FF to 45ESR, only to find that some of my Add-ons did not work, including the RoboForm add-on. So I went back to 38ESR.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the RoboForm add-on is not working as it used to with the old hdd. The program runs, the Fill box appears, but when clicking to enter the log-on info, a RoboForm box appears to ask me to Activate and then tells me that I need to upgrade.

It was working previously, now its not and it does not make sense. From what I can find, upgrading will also not work as the upgrade depends on the newest FF, which I don't use.

Any advice would be really welcome,

Thanks and toodle pip