RoboForm

Thread: RoboForm

RoboForm

What ho one and all,

For years, I have been running RoboForm under XP and whichever version of Firefox esr. Currently using 38ESR and for years, all has been running well.

At the start of the year, I upgraded my hdd to a larger capacity and used Acronis to restore an image to the new hdd. Although I encountered some issues with XP booting, thanks to VDr, all has been resolved (I thought! But maybe RF was not working with the new hdd.) I also decided to upgrade FF to 45ESR, only to find that some of my Add-ons did not work, including the RoboForm add-on. So I went back to 38ESR.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the RoboForm add-on is not working as it used to with the old hdd. The program runs, the Fill box appears, but when clicking to enter the log-on info, a RoboForm box appears to ask me to Activate and then tells me that I need to upgrade.

It was working previously, now its not and it does not make sense. From what I can find, upgrading will also not work as the upgrade depends on the newest FF, which I don't use.

Any advice would be really welcome,

Thanks and toodle pip

It sounds like RoboForm thinks you are still on FF45, possibly due to a remnant from FF45 somewhere.

You could try downloading Firefox 38ESR portable to see if you can get the RoboForm to work with that. If that works, then it will be time to search through the registry and file system to try to locate and remove any traces of later versions of Firefox.

Thread Information