[RESOLVED] Can't Find Ethernet Driver For Dell Optiplex 780

Thread: [RESOLVED] Can't Find Ethernet Driver For Dell Optiplex 780

Hybrid View

Resolved [RESOLVED] Can't Find Ethernet Driver For Dell Optiplex 780

Had to reinstall XP Professional. Do not have the ethernet driver. So I went to Dells site and tried downloading "R233421" And "DriverDr-for-BROADCOM-57XX-GIGABIT-CONTRO-A07-R296613". Neither one worked. I tried other downloads also with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Arkham Asylum, Cell 13
    Did you look at the Dell support site? Do you know which ethernet card you have?

The Intel driver would probably be INTEL_825XX-GIGABIT-PLATFORM_A02_R234066.exe

The Broadcom driver would probably be NIC_DRVR_WIN_R296613.EXE

Thank you! I now have an ethernet driver. Yes I went to the Dell support site and spent at least two hours trying to get a driver. Obviously I didn't go to the right place or download the right file even though I tried a lot of them. The ethernet is built into the moherboard and must be Intel. At Dells site I typed in ethernet driver, operating sysytem and whatever else they asked. It came up with one file which didn't work. I have downloaded other files from Dells site for a different computer and had success. I was reluctant to ask for the driver since I figured I should be able to find it myself. Again, thank you very much!

Thread Information