LED signs to boost business...

Thread: LED signs to boost business...

LED signs to boost business...

Hey,

I'm a theater artist and I own a boutique providing women's formal clothing and accessories. Recently, I have renovated the shop to implement more strategies to attract customers. Using an outdoor LED sign for the store is not just a trend, but a strategy to increase sales. I have seen LED signboards used by small and medium companies extensively. The greatest advantage of LED signboard is the brightness, which allows them to be used outside. Outdoor LED signs are brighter than any other illuminated signage and can be clearly visible even in direct sunlight.

Now, I am thinking of installing a LED signboard for the renovated shop. I have found a few professional installers supplying customized LED signs in Mississauga. Do you have any other suggestions regarding the signboards? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated! Thank you!

Don't forget to check local laws on signs (brightness, how large it can be, etc).

I searched on the internet and found a few installers supplying customized LED signs in Mississauga. Can someone help me to find the right choice?

I unfortunately don't know, but a family friend has been thinking about getting an LED sign for their shop too, so I'm following this thread. Hopefully someone has some ideas

Size and placement are part of the keys with these signs. Most areas have ordinances regulating size, placement, hours of operation, areas where they can be used, etc. Rules for a shop window may be different than for a sign that is on a pole next to the street.

In the SLC area, YESCO may have some useful information available for you. Without more details on size, placement, and budget it would be hard to recommend anything.

That's good to know, thank you. I'll pass that info along to my family friend

Thread Information