Windows 10 Creators edition

Thread: Windows 10 Creators edition

Windows 10 Creators edition

I have a computer with the first version of Windows 10. The anniversary edition was never installed. If I do an update will it take me straight to the Creators update or will it go the anniversary update first and then I will have to do it again to get the creators update?

I have researching this for a hour on the Net and could find an answer to this dilemma.
    Note: My questions may be to help others
    Thanks, JB

I think that there is a 99.9995% chance that you will get the latest version of Windows 10. However, this assumes that your hardware will support it. The bottom line is that Microsoft Mystery Updates are like a box of chocolates - you never know what you will get.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc2000 View Post
    I think that there is a 99.9995% chance that you will get the latest version of Windows 10. However, this assumes that your hardware will support it. The bottom line is that Microsoft Mystery Updates are like a box of chocolates - you never know what you will get.
    Ok, so you presume that it will skip the anniversary update and go right to the latest large update which is the Creators. Ok, That's an experiment for the future I suppose.

Thanks for the input.
    Note: My questions may be to help others
    Thanks, JB

Thread Information