PC stutter during online web gaming (win 10 pro) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PC stutter during online web gaming (win 10 pro)

Oh it found about 27 GB of stuff that I failed to set in the bat file as well.
    That will drag things down big time. 500 MB is where my Win 10 starts slowing down.

6 minutes is extremely long
    Double the worst I have had happen

of course I did. Minus the small errors? Looks like no problem there. I wonder how deep this rabbit hole will go.

I think (think) I have it fixed. I will post back to let you know and what my resolution was. Delving into the registry over this one sucked.

Please do!!

ok, I went and completely removed adobe to start. Reinstalled and that didn't help. Then I decided to copy my windows install to the other HDD and there was minor (very minor) improvement. I did fitness tests on both but they came up fine. I'm really getting frustrated here.

Sorry it took so long to respond.

Next I would try a clean install.

Then I decided to copy my windows install to the other HDD and there was minor (very minor) improvement. I did fitness tests on both but they came up fine. I'm really getting frustrated here.

Sorry it took so long to respond.
    It takes tie to do things like that.

Clean install of flash has already been done. It was one of the first things I did. Strangely enough, it runs the smoothest in IE.

Then the site was probably optimized for IE.
    Yes a website can be written to take advantage of a given browser.

Ok, this time I went back and Really uninstalled it. Folders and all. It seems to be running far better.

Did you use the tool listed here?
    https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...r-windows.html

yes I did, I just tracked the wayward files it leaves behiond down too. Yet I had spoke too soon.

AHA!!! I found the problem! For some reason, when I updated my nvidia drivers it changed my refresh rate drastically. It was at 16 instead of 60. Now that would definitely cause a problem!

Also looking through my disk management, It seems to have put the 500 Mb system reserve on a separate drive. Any way to fix that too?

Can I just open up the first 500 Mb of my primary drive and copy it over with no ill effects? Or does windows point to that spot regardless. I am not afraid of the registry, I just don't know where to make the changes.
    Last edited by bchzd22; September 21st, 2017 at 11:47 AM.

Nevermind, I have the 500 Mb part straightened out. Just now it's 800 after recreating it.

strange that the refresh rate would make that big of a difference.

anyhow here was my fix. I disconnected the culprit drive that had the 500 mb part on it, threw the disk in and did a start up repair. Then I fixed the refresh rate. Viola! fixed.

Thread Information