The requested URL was rejected.

Thread: The requested URL was rejected.

Hybrid View

The requested URL was rejected.

I am trying to access a website that I have accessed many times before. I am in Algeria working and trying to put credit into my wireless router I bought here. I have always gotten into the local recharge site with no problems. Trying to do the same this trip and I get this message.

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 12573558884081395992

[Go Back]

I have tried from my personal computer, company computer, other people's company computers. What gives? Is it a fault of the Telecom company's server? I'm stumped.

Any ideas?

That site should not be affected by any Algerian internet filtering, but you never know - it may have been incorrectly flagged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Algeria

Have you contacted your ISP using the support number? (I know, it could be a major pain.)

Quote Originally Posted by jdc2000 View Post
    That site should not be affected by any Algerian internet filtering, but you never know - it may have been incorrectly flagged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Algeria

Have you contacted your ISP using the support number? (I know, it could be a major pain.)
    I'm actually using a Company Server. But I did try with someone's private access and got the same thing. Hence my thinking that it could be the fault of Algerie Telecom website. Yeah it's a pain in the butt. Bought the recharge card but cannot input it.

I may have to bite the bullet and try to get into town and visit . But being British it's hard to get security clearance to leave the camp...lol

I do not know if VPN access or proxy servers are permitted to be used in Algeria. You would need to check first before trying to access the site using these options.

They are not permitted on the Company Server, but shhhhhh!

I am using one on the server with my personal laptop but it does exactly the same thing. It's really weird! And of course it produces different support ID's every time! I was looking for a backdoor site that would bypass the main one but never found one. I guess I watch too many electronic espionage movies. Not much else to do after work hours in the camp. I don't understand Arabic and French so I disconnect the TV and watch movies off my hard drive!

It has to be something to do with the website! Last rotation it was fine!

Still Stumped!!

I'd say it has to be something with the site. Perhaps they have unregistered or inactivated your account since you were last using it.

Nah! Can't be a deactivated account. I'd still be able to get to the recharge page. I actually found a help page and tried to access that one. https://ec.algerietelecom.dz/ And I got the same URL rejection. Can you access this address? Or the main one that is giving me problems? https://4glte.at.dz/recharge

If you get the same message then we'll know it is the Algerie Telecom server!

Sorry, I wouldn't even think of trying to access any Algerian site from my work computers.

I might try later today from a home computer, but that would be about 9 hours from now.

Ok Panic over. One of my local Algerian colleagues gave me access through his wifi on his phone and it worked. Really strange how it doesn't give access from a PC bypassed or otherwise. I will relay this information to Algerie Telecom.

Thanks for your help!IMAG1392.jpg

Request rejected here also.

That is weird. I thought it might have been the company server! Seems not! Thanks for trying. I'll have a look into this strange error after I have done my work of course. Got some Data Acquisition Software for Intelligent Completions to sort out!

Thanks!!

Thread Information