[RESOLVED] Inform me when a certain page is updated

Thread: [RESOLVED] Inform me when a certain page is updated

Resolved [RESOLVED] Inform me when a certain page is updated

I use a certain site owned by Amazon for online work. We have various Firefox Greasemonkey scripts making the work easier, and I'm working on 4-6 tabs simultaneously. I have a task page, and when new tasks are posted to that page, one of the scripts should make a sound. It doesn't, and I'm not getting any response from the developer.

So I need a utility that will signal me whenever the task page is updated, preferably with a sound, but a corner popup will do too. I used one recently, sorry I've lost the name, and it was giving me false positives constantly, till I dumped it. I'm not sure if what I'm describing is the same as an RSS feed, or even if that still exists.
    Last edited by foxy; August 24th, 2017 at 12:11 AM.

Win7 Ult/ 3.40 GHZ Intel Core i5-3570K /ASRock mobo Z77 Pro4 /SSD/ EUFI MS 3400 MHZ/8 GB RAM; Win 7 Ult/Verizon FIOS wired network
    Waterfox Classic/Chrome / Firefox 115esr
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The medium is the message." - Marshall McLuhan

I'm using FF 52ESR. And the extension I used was called Check 4 Change.
    Last edited by foxy; August 24th, 2017 at 01:09 AM.

Win7 Ult/ 3.40 GHZ Intel Core i5-3570K /ASRock mobo Z77 Pro4 /SSD/ EUFI MS 3400 MHZ/8 GB RAM; Win 7 Ult/Verizon FIOS wired network
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks. Using the word "update" got me hundreds of results. It's 20 years too late, but AMO should have been arranged by some logical system, and with abetter search function. It's going to get worse...
    Last edited by foxy; August 26th, 2017 at 03:47 PM.

Thread Information