Bluetooth on Samsung RV52O (64bit) Windows 7
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth on Samsung RV52O (64bit) Windows 7

Bluetooth on Samsung RV52O (64bit) Windows 7

Hi there,
    I completely uninstall Bluetooth built-in and drivers on my laptop and I saved the driver on a flash driver. Now, I want to bring back everything. Could you guys, please help me to do that?
    Thank you

If you saved the actual driver installation files to a flash drive, you should be able to copy those back to the laptop's drive and then run them to install them. Otherwise, they can be found at the link below. Click in the "See More" link under "Downloads" part way down the page.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/ow...tops-np-rv520i

I have them in the laptop`s drive but I can`t run them to be installed. Please let me know what to do. Thanks

What happens when you try to run the installers?

What are the file name(s) AND extensions of the driver file(s)? Make sure you have Windows File Explorer set to show all file extensions.

File Folders: Broadcom and Intel
    Application: BTInstXP

From Computer Local Disk, I open the File Folder Bluetooth WXP 1.2.0.0 and the User Account Control asks me if I allow to make changes and I press YES. Than, nothing happens.

The User Account Control asks if I want allow to make changes: I press YES and nothing happens.

Did you unzip the files and run Setup.exe?

From the blue ? next to "Bluetooth ver. 1.2.0.0, MULTI LANGUAGE":
    This is Bluetooth driver.Please referece the below install steps.
    Click the attached file and press ''Save'' button. Then press ''Browse...'' button and select the place where you want to save the selected file.
    After downloading the file, find the downloaded file and right_click on the file. On pop_up menu, select ''Extract All...'' option.
    On ''Extraction Wizard'', press ''Next'' button and press ''Browse...'' button. Select a folder to extract file and press ''Next'' again.
    After the file has been sucessfully extracted, see the extracted files. Run ''Setup.exe'' file or ''setup.exe'' file in the folder.
    - This driver may not be appropriate depending on the computer model.

Thanks.

Hi Midknyte,
    "Extract All" is missing from my computer!
    Can you, please, send me a link to fix it?
    Thanks

It sounds like your file association for .zip needs to be reset.
    https://www.sevenforums.com/general-...ndows-7-a.html

Otherwise, you can install a zip program like 7-zip.
    http://www.7-zip.org/

I tried both options that you gave me but I can`t find the driver on Device Manager.
    Please tell me how to do it.
    Thanks

What do you mean you can't find the driver? Did you extract the zip file? Did you run setup.exe?

The instructions are by the download link. You need to click on the blue ? icon.
    http://www.samsung.com/us/support/ow...tops-np-rv520i

Note that there are 2 different bluetooth drivers. If version 1.2.0.0 didn't work, then try 2.3.0.0
    Bluetooth ver. 2.3.0.0, MULTI LANGUAGE

After extracting all, the " Extraction Wizard " is not showing up !!!

Hmm. Then did you try installing 7-zip? The first thing you need to do is extract the zip file. Then you'd run setup.exe

I did install 7-ZIP and ALL DEFAULT EXTENSIONS ZIP. Also, I uninstalled WinRAR and, then, I reinstall it with the latest version. I tried to follow the instructions that you gave me above, but I still can`t go through. I`m not familiar with this, I don`t know if I`m missing something or if there is something wrong with settings. Any way, the one I was trying to install is 2.3.0.0 Bluetooth.

If you had WinRar, that should have been able to extract the zip file. That also explains why you didn't see the "Extract All'; it was replaced by WinRar.

The instructions I posted are directly from the Samsung site. What do you you mean you still can't go through?

Did you extract the zip file or not? Installing 7-zip or WinRar is just the first step.
    For 7-zip, you would right-click on the zip file, go to 7-Zip > Extract Here
    After the folder is extracted from the zip file, run Setup.exe

After extracting the folder from the zio file,the run Setuo.exe is not showing up !!!

Thread Information