ASTAK WIRELESS CAMERA MOLE

Thread: ASTAK WIRELESS CAMERA MOLE

ASTAK WIRELESS CAMERA MOLE

My ASTAK WIRELESS CAMERA MOLE connects thru my router to my IPhone 6 good but I cannot get it to connect
    offline with my IPhone. This happened after AT&T upgraded my router and I had to change the password. I got
    it changed for the camera but now it will not work offline. YOICS SUPPORT say the problem is my phone is still
    using the old IP address. I am not sure I believe them but if true how do I change the phone IP. When I activated
    the camera I used the new password. Does this update my IP on my phone? How can I fix this situation?

Jerry

I assume by "offline" you mean directly through your router versus through the internet.

How were you accessing the camera on your iPhone through router when it was working? Is there a specific App for the camera access or are you using a standard iPhone web browser App to access the camera?

"
    How were you accessing the camera on your iPhone through router when it was working? Is there a specific App for the camera access or are you using a standard iPhone web browser App to access the camera? "

By offline I mean no router involved, just the IPhone cell signal. I have an App provided and downloaded to me from YOICS The camera works fine
    when online with any router but when I leave any router signal and rely on the cell signal the picture will not load. Before I got a new router and
    changed the password it worked fine either online or offline using a cell signal.

Jerry

Actually, the router is involved whether you are accessing the camera directly through the router (offline) or through your cellular provider (online - through the internet).

So, it sounds like you can access the camera using your iPhone directly through the router OK, but it does not work when you try to access it when you are not within range of the router and try to connect through the internet.

Did you perform the same setup process for the camera on the new router when you got it? It sounds like you need to go back and make sure that you have the router set up to allow camera access for authorized users from the internet.

Did you perform the same setup process for the camera on the new router when you got it? It sounds like you need to go back and make sure that you have the router set up to allow camera access for authorized users from the internet.
    Sounds like a password is missing.

It is also possible that you need to add a rule to the router firewall for pass-through access. Since we don't have the exact make and model of the router or camera, we can't recommend a specific setup procedure for them.

router problrm??

My router was changed by AT@T to faster one. Since then I have been unable to view my ASTAK CAMERA offline, That is away from any router.
    If I get to a Place that gives free WIFI the camera work fine, But no WIFI no picture on the camera YOICS support says it a network problem.
    Can my new router be the fault of this and how can I fix it? I was able to change my router password to the camera so it works ok on wifi only.
    It used to work offline or online but now only online.

Jerry

Link to previous thread on this issue:

http://discussions.virtualdr.com/sho...SS-CAMERA-MOLE

Post the make and model of the router, and the exact make and model number of the camera.

Thread Information