email sent is always sent as a double entry

Thread: email sent is always sent as a double entry

email sent is always sent as a double entry

Not sure if any knows the answer or remedy :

Whether I use my iphone 5s or my windows xp- outlook6 or windows 10- live mail all my email I send under my personal email address i always get the 'sent' email sent not only to the recipient but also back to me ,
    I get the same email I sent to my own account -- back..
    Never had this happen before in the 20 years of sending email only the past few months .. should I contact my IP provider as it is their @shaw that is the culprit not gmail or any other other IP browser.

obviously something is turned on ...

but where ?
    Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
    17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900) 256 GB - 5400 rpm SATA
    Windows 10 //21H1 (OS Build 19044..2251) 64bit //Google Chrome 118.0.5993.89 (Official Build) (64-bit)/ 16GB Memory/ AMD Radeon HD 7700 series Video Card//N68C-GS FX2.00 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core /[/B]

How long ago did this start happening?

If it happens in Windows Live Mail on Windows 10 and Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, it is likely a setting on your account at Shaw. Does it also happen if you use Shaw's webmail in a web browser to send a test message?

I could not find any documentation on how to actually set up a Shaw e-mail account without actually having one to log in to. If you can log in to their webmail, try looking around in their settings for something like "save/Send a copy of outgoing e-mail".

What am I missing.....You're suppose to get a copy in your SENT folder every time you send an email....
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

Thread Information