How To Save Photos?

Thread: How To Save Photos?

How To Save Photos?

How To Save Photos?

How do can I save/download photos from those websites that display photos via a "flash player" I believe is the correct term, where a new window pops up and the photos can be scrolled through? Hence the "save image" option does not appear.

I was told there is a way to save them since they're being viewed there is a default temp file saved somewhere on a the PC.

I am using Windows 7 Professional. I would be fine with using either IE or Firefox as a browser, which ever makes saving the photo easier.

Thanks.

Left click and expand the picture, now right click and select save as.
    Sometimes a download shows up.

If all else fails, you could try a screen capture.

Alright, I didn't mean to abandon this post but for some strange reason I've been unable to sign in for the past 48 hour? I needed tech support for tech support.

Anyway I managed to figure out how to save photos. I knew there was a way a long time ago so it just took some time for me to remember.

In Firefox right click on the photo and choose "Inspect element." A script tab will appear at the bottom of the webpage.

Within the script look for the link by the "img". Merely holding your mouse over it creates a preview so you can confirm it's your desired photo.

Right click on the link and choose "open in new tab."

When the photo opens in a new tab it can be saved as you would with a normal web photo.

Thanks for the update.

Thread Information