IOS 10 features not being reported ..

Thread: IOS 10 features not being reported ..

IOS 10 features not being reported ..

.. installed IOS 10 on my IPhone 5e ( or s ) last week and I have discovered not only did the IOS/ phone report on where my car was parked .. but another amazing feature was ( for me ) it ''knew where I have been outside my home'' , in the past two weeks ( or more) my daily schedule of my whereabouts ....WOW !!..

I have a 'set routine of my work schedule' ., I travel to work (home to work) and I park my car. which is equipped with on board bluetooth . I then walk 80 odd meters to my job site ( as is reported on my iphone ) ,, I load up another vehicle with work related materials ( over three hours ) and my phone will then (as the magic hour approaches ( within about three hours ) lets me know on a google map where I should be going !..

for instance -- Saturday this past last week I would travel north and then north east to an address and then after that-- another address nearby .. both of these address’s were outlined on my gps screen of how far away and the driving time to arrive . . cool I've seen this before but only if I ask..

IT also had another schedule from two previous weeks back of my driving at 'that time of day' only that time from north to north west
    (instead of north east) ., again driving times and distance ..

AND The whole time it also displayed where my car was still parked now 4.8 Km away ( how did it know I was in another vehicle ??)

Then at the end of my 8 hour shift on Saturdays I ‘ usually ‘ go to my local bank ( close to my home) for banking .. and AGAIN it also displayed ,, not the name of the bank ( that would be too creepy) but the address of the bank .....

Wow !! do I like this ? not sure ... that is the Question or the Golden Question we should be asking our selves on private info on our selves ... ?????

I have not seen anything about what I have described here on any blogs or TV reports .. I can just imagine the outcry of some .
    Will monitor my own feelings on this as I do not have anything to hide ... but if I was a criminal or a philandering husband .. I may .....

p.s

The IOS 10 now displays the remaining battery time of my Bluetooth ear piece ( Jabbra for on the job ) on the display of my IPHONE home screen ( first page)
    Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
    17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900) 256 GB - 5400 rpm SATA
    Windows 10 //21H1 (OS Build 19044..2251) 64bit //Google Chrome 118.0.5993.89 (Official Build) (64-bit)/ 16GB Memory/ AMD Radeon HD 7700 series Video Card//N68C-GS FX2.00 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core /[/B]

So you can report where you are to 911??
    Or with new tech, 911 will know where you are when you call?

As most folks have no idea where they are, that sounds like a winner to me.

Thread Information