SOMETHING IS WRONG !!!!

Thread: SOMETHING IS WRONG !!!!

Rozar Guest

SOMETHING IS WRONG !!!!

I am not sure if this is the proper place to post. However, I have been a member of this forum for over 16 years. Suddenly, I can no longer log in, I cannot receive any emails from whoever runs this forum. I do not understand what is going on !!
    I was using W10 on another PC the other day, & it screwed up all the passwords for my emails & I think maybe including this forum. I have switched to win7 & did get my emails squared away, but no luck with this forum.
    In order to get this message out, I had to register under a new name & pw. Is there any way to fix this problem ??
    Thanks for your time.
    Razor

Rozar Guest
    Post #5 didn't give me a clue as to how to get my ID back. Surely there ought to be an administrator that can resolve this .???

For those of you that are having issues with resetting your password you will need to send me a PM with your User Name AND a NEW Email address. The system/process of changing the password requires an email address that works here... Some addresses are probably blacklisted by your ISP. It happened to me, it's probably happening to you.

Steve
    You need to send a PM to Steve.

I switched your email addresses around between your two accounts and had the system send you a password reset.

You should use a Gmail account to hear to get emails from us.... Please let me know either way how it goes.

Thanks Steve, I finally got my title back. The Rozar (Razor spelled backwards) will no longer exist..
    Where there's a will, there's a way

Thread Information