HOW DO I RESET MY PASSWORD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW DO I RESET MY PASSWORD

Jerry

smiley69 Guest
    I too Have LOST my log in ability .. I have the same log in name and password for many years .. and yesterday I could not after 5 attemots was kicked out . .so I created a new identity here.. I will attempt once again tofay to recover my lost password ( that isn't really lost) . .seems strange too that I see a number of users with this same problem in the past day ..

thanks smiley69 aka ttodd

smiley69 Guest
    the other problem I am having is when I try and recover password by using my email address which virtualdr.com recognizes they don't send any links by email.. Its bee nmany many minutes no and no link via email ...

smiley69 Guest
    still waiting for my email to come ... thought maybe I'm having trouble with my pop3 mail ., but now just sent my self a test email it came though immediately .,

come on forum members lets get this fixed !!

smiley69 Guest
    ah finally I am approved here .. .so set up lost password with my email and it is not being sent out ...

come on forum members lets get this fixed !!

smiley69 Guest
    I TOO cannot klog in had to create a new identity smiley69 AKA ttodd

smiley69 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryhillman View Post

Jerry
    +!

The Mods are contacting the site admins about the password issue. Hopefully they can get your login issues resolved soon.

Moving thread to the Doctor's Lounge forum.

I've been hit with the same problem using my old username '4breezes'. I was unable to log on. I was unable to send a PM to ask for help in resetting my password. I tried the "password reset" on the 'password failed' screen, and got nowhere. I tried the 'remind me of my password' a number of times, and never received a return email. Nothing was working.

I finally re-registered using a new username. I'm hoping, REALLY hoping, that I can now straighten out the problems with '4breezes' and revert to that username. I'll need some help, though, to do that.

For those of you that are having issues with resetting your password you will need to send me a PM with your User Name AND a NEW Email address. The system/process of changing the password requires an email address that works here... Some addresses are probably blacklisted by your ISP. It happened to me, it's probably happening to you.
    "Common Sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden."

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    ... send me a PM with your User Name AND a NEW Email address. ...
    Can I send a PM with this brand new user name? This is my first posting with this username. I haven't yet found the link for doing that, for sending a PM.

Are you saying that my ISP (Comcast) might be blocking emails, this forum, ...

I registered this new username with an email address which I very seldom use. I've checked the gmail account about 2 times in the past year.

gmail works fine for me.
    So PM the needed information.
    SMILE
    and post back. Let us know if it worked.
    [ Book mark this post to find it again]

AntiX-16, MX-16 and Win 10

All done. It seems to be working well, the original username and a new password. Thanks much.

Yes, gmail works for me too. It's just that it is a far, far distant second on my email preferences. I very much prefer my comcast email, with Pegasus as my email client.

I have my main gmail account forwarded to my main Time Warner account. No fuss no muss.

Thread Information