Help with an Android - Lenovo Tablet

Thread: Help with an Android - Lenovo Tablet

Help with an Android - Lenovo Tablet

Guys,
    If I have questions about my Lenovo A10 tablet, which has an Android O/S, would I contact Lenovo or go to an Android forum? It would seem that Lenovo would only be able to answer hardware questions; right?

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Moved to the correct forum. Smart phones and "tablets" forum.

You didn't state what the problem is.

If it's a hardware issue, you'd probably need to check with Lenovo or a forum specific to Lenovo tablets.

Thanks, I found an Android Forum. Trying to get in touch w/ Lenovo tech support is near impossible.

Q 1 - answer: How do I make the display show longer than 1 minute.
    Q 2 - unanswered: How do I move my stored music from AMZ online to play on audio software on the desktop?

If you mean downloading your Amazon music files to PC:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=201377740

Nope, the music is already downloaded to my desktop PC. What I mean is can I move the music from a storage service like AMZ Music to the Android desktop, or an audio player on Android? I want to play continuous music without going online and listening to it.

You mean the Android homescreen, not desktop. Desktop = PC.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=201841670
    Note: Amazon Music for PC and Mac can play back music file types that Windows Media Player does not currently support, so you may be unable to export other tracks stored on your computer using the Amazon Music app. This isn't an issue for music you've purchased from the Digital Music Store, which is delivered in .MP3 format.
    If you already have the mp3 files downloaded to your PC, you'd just transfer them over to a folder on the tablet. If you didn't export the music files as mp3, you need to do that first.

I don't use Amazon Music, so maybe some else can help with the specifics of that app.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    One thing you will need to know first is, whether your tablet has enough space, i.e., memory to handle those files. My Lenovo only has 16gb in total, but some of the apps already installed take up some of that memory, so I don't have a lot left over to handle other apps or files.

Many Tablets from Quality Manufacturers (Brand Name Manufacturers, not the cheaply manufactured tablets) have Micro SD Slots in them.
    Your Lenovo is definitely one of those Quality Manufacturers, so you may have a Micro SD Slot in your Tablet (check your manual).
    If you do have a Micro SD Slot you can easily add more storage to your tablet to store your music on!

I have 3 Tablets;
    Acer Iconia A500, 32gb w/Android 4.0 (came with Android 3.0 installed)
    Acer Iconia B1-820, 16gb w/Android 5.0 (
    Acer Iconia W4-820-2882, 64gb w/Windows 10 installed (came with Windows 8.1).
    All three of my Acer Tablets have Micro SD Slots.
    I've added a 32gb Micro SD Card to my Newest Acer Iconia with the 16gb of Space
    I've also added a 64gb Micro SD to my Acer Iconia w/Windows 10.

Hopefully you have a Micro SD Slot and can add extra space.
    Check your Manual for the Maximum Size you can use (the size they doesn't always hold true).
    My Acer Iconia w/Windows 10 says it can only use a 32gb disk, as noted above I'm using a 64gb disk, I've heard of others using a 128gb disk in this same tablet.
    (***if you do try a larger Micro SD it's at your own risk (cost), it's not that it will hurt the disk but you may not be able to use a larger disk than reported)
    Sometimes Larger Sized Micro SD Disks are release after the manual is printed and a larger size will work, but again, it is at your own risk!

Asus Zenbook Q508UG-212.R7TBL 2-in-1 Laptop
    AMD Ryzen 7 5700U Processor
    8gb DDR4 RAM (Soldered on Motherboard)
    1gb Western Digital Blue NVMe SSD
    NVIDA MX450 (DDR6)
    15.6" 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) Touchscreen
    Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless - AC 7260
    USB 1 x 2.0 - USB 1 x 3.0 - USB-C 1 x 3.1
    Micro SD Card Reader
    Lighted Keyboard
    Webcam/Microphone
    Windows 11 Professional