LetterMeLater email app

Thread: LetterMeLater email app

LetterMeLater email app

Help please with LetterMeLater, the service that can send an email foryou at a prescribed future date.

My attempt to use it, sending the email from my Yahoo.com account, failed for this reason "The signing domain has given us explicit indication that all emails from the domain must be signed and authenticated with DomainKeys and/or DKIM to prevent forgery.
    - The signing domain is identified in the "d=" tag of the DomainKeys/DKIM signature."

I do not understand the failure note. Can someone tell me what I have to do to make LetterMelater work? Thanks. ..bkar

Possibly useful link:

https://productforums.google.com/for...il/m48B4FZ6pRE

The d= tag should probably be d=yahoo.com however, I am not sure if there is actually any way for you to specify this from LetterMeLater. You may need to contact them for assistance.

jdc2000: Many thanks. I wrote to LetterMeLater as you suggested and they said they are working on a fix to the Yahoo glitch. I solved my problem by opening an LML account using a different email provider and I now seem to be able to use the system fine. ...bkar

Thanks for the update. At least you were able to find a workaround.

Thread Information