Ceiling speaker advice

Thread: Ceiling speaker advice

Hybrid View

Ceiling speaker advice

I am looking at installing some ceiling speakers, the electrician had suggested some Pulse 50-6247 - http://www.pulse-audio.co.uk/5051259019508.shtml

I can't find any reviews of them. Does anyone have experience with this company?

If anyone visits that wear hearing aids, expect to get fussed out.

Sorry, I checked again and there is no music\ads playing or popups for me, did you get some? It's a straight up question from me. Any advice appreciated.

We do have a few British members here but by and large most are from North America so chances are pretty low that anyone will be familiar with that UK company. It might be better to find a UK based tech forum so more people who would be likely to have had business with that company will have some advice for you.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=UK+ba...A4rb-QGT87rIBA

I will ask one of our admins, who lives in London, to have a look though.. maybe he's familiar with the company.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

Quote Originally Posted by fink View Post
    We do have a few British members here but by and large most are from North America so chances are pretty low that anyone will be familiar with that UK company. It might be better to find a UK based tech forum so more people who would be likely to have had business with that company will have some advice for you.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=UK+ba...A4rb-QGT87rIBA

I will ask one of our admins, who lives in London, to have a look though.. maybe he's familiar with the company.
    many thanks, I had not considered that. I posted in avforums https://www.avforums.com/threads/cei...eview.2024823/

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Sorry, I checked again and there is no music\ads playing or popups for me, did you get some? It's a straight up question from me. Any advice appreciated.
    I think you misunderstood Train's post. He was alluding to the fact people who wear hearing aids in your house might object to the noise of your speakers. Had nothing to do with popups or ads here.

Quote Originally Posted by photolady View Post
    I think you misunderstood Train's post. He was alluding to the fact people who wear hearing aids in your house might object to the noise of your speakers. Had nothing to do with popups or ads here.
    Actually, my father in -law wears one. Is there a known issue with ceiling speakers and hearing aids? Or maybe it's a wind-up!

Quote Originally Posted by boardtc View Post
    Actually, my father in -law wears one. Is there a known issue with ceiling speakers and hearing aids? Or maybe it's a wind-up!
    Actually, they overload my hearing aids and it hurts. May have to work with your father in -law , just be prepared and he will appreciate it.

Thanks very much for the heads up, very good to know.

I'm afraid I can't help much - I have heard of Pulse Audio, but I don't actually have any direct knowledge of their products, so I really can't say whether they are good or bad.
    Nick.

Thread Information