[RESOLVED] Where is the data file for Hallmark Event Planner?

Thread: [RESOLVED] Where is the data file for Hallmark Event Planner?

Resolved [RESOLVED] Where is the data file for Hallmark Event Planner?

I have lots of names, addresses, birthdays and the like in my Hallmark Event Planner. I exported the data to a csv file at different times and know where that is, but I have had to reset my Win 10 computer, keeping my files but reinstalling Windows. So I needed to reinstall Event Planner as I reinstalled Card Studio. I file the cards and projects from studio in a file in Documents. When I opened Event Planner, it is completely blank -- no surprise at that, but to import all the data back from the csv file -- I hope csv is the right designation, maybe cvs instead -- it appears I need to designate each bit of data for each individual. I have File History backup of the data on the computer as well as Acronis backups, so I thought if I could determine where the data file is backed up, I could just restore it and not need to reenter or import all the info. But I can not determine where Event Planner data is located. How would I find where this is located to try a restore for the data? Thanks for any suggestions.
    JGB

I never found the data file, but revisited the importing of the data and finally figured out the format of importing and all the items are now in place. Issue resolved. Thanks
    JGB

Thread Information