IS UK GMAIL PHONE NUMBER 08000 86 8676 GMAIL HELPLINE TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR UK? :( :'

Thread: IS UK GMAIL PHONE NUMBER 08000 86 8676 GMAIL HELPLINE TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR UK? :( :'

IS UK GMAIL PHONE NUMBER 08000 86 8676 GMAIL HELPLINE TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR UK? :( :'

What on earth do I do?

Monday

Midday, a spam email was sent from my account to all my contacts. I could still log on, see my emails and send new emails but no incoming mails were reaching my mail box. Asked a quesiton on Gmail Answers forum, but got a useless response

Tuesday, by 2pm my account was suspended completely, I can;t log in? I can't reset my password? there is on line form to fill out to contact customer care, I filled it out, but no one has responded.

Wednesday, still can't log in to my account, filled out the form again, but again no response

Thursday, still can't log in to my account - 8 years of emails lost. Lots of security and privacy concerns. Tried phoning Gmail, but the london number[Removed]is for billing enquiries and you need a credit card, I don't pay for any services from Gmail, and this is not a billing enquiry.

HOW DO YOU CONTACT GMAIL, and I don;t mean an online form, I have done all that, I mean telephone and speak to a person, or LIVE CHAT with a human not a "Bot"

So I want to ask what is Genuine Gmail Phone Number For United Kingdom, is 0800 086 8676 Gmail Contact Phone Number UK

Sounds like your account got hacked. You should have changed the password while you still could.

Google-> gmail lost password

Hopefully you added a security question and or your phone number.
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

This illustrates one of the problems with using a "free" e-mail service like GMail and storing all of your personal information in the "cloud". Since you are not paying anything, you are not a customer and have no consumer rights. If your data is lost, or you lose access to it, the provider is not likely to spend any money to assist you. You should ALWAYS have a backup copy on your computer and on a backup hard drive of anything you would not want to lose.

scottandrew663--
    Why don't you try 08000 86 8676 or some of the other numbers here?.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=UK+GMAIL+PHONE+NUMBER
    Just beware of sites trying to sell you something.
    Jim
    WIN7 Ultimate SP1 64bit, IE 11, NTFS,
    cable, MS Security Essentials, Windows 7 firewall

Thread Information