IPad

Thread: IPad

Angry IPad

I changed my passcode and after entering the code, forgot the new numbers. Any suggestions on getting back on line with min loss of data. IPad 64 Gig, first issued. Just cant remember what I did on input.

VirtualDr's Acceptable Use Policy does not allow its members to assist anyone in the recovery of lost passwords. Due to the open, public nature of this forum, any assistance given to help circumvent security measures, even for legitimate purposes, would be available for unscrupulous individuals to use for illegitimate purposes. This is a risk that VirtualDr cannot take.

If you have a legitimate need to circumvent a password scheme, please contact the vendor for the software / hardware and request their assistance. E.g. Windows password recovery issues should be taken up with Microsoft, Phoenix BIOS password recovery issues should be taken up with Phoenix Technologies, Dell's "this system is protected by a password authenication system" should be taken up with Dell tech support, etc. ...

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Closed.

Thread Information