I am not getting replies to my Virtualdr messages, et al

Thread: I am not getting replies to my Virtualdr messages, et al

I am not getting replies to my Virtualdr messages, et al

I go to some forums like CNET, Virtualdr., Etsy, etc. and I subscribed to receive replies. But not getting them. I think there's something in my computer software profile that's stopping me from getting the replies. I've been uninstalling(installing) a lot of browser software and I think somewhere my profile or auto reply was wiped out. How can I get it back?

Double check your setting on the websites.
    Only guess that I have.

May have to change it, log out , log back in and set it to where you want it. What I would try anyway.

If you are referring to e-mail notifications, it may be that your e-mail host or ISP is blocking them. Most e-mail systems these days have spam filters set up for you automatically, and some of them don't allow the spam filtering to be turned off. Spam filters will almost always flag notifications as spam, so you will never get them. Most spam filters don't even put them into a Spam folder, they just delete them. You may have to white list the domains for the notifications you want to get, if your spam filter settings allow that.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc2000 View Post
    If you are referring to e-mail notifications, it may be that your e-mail host or ISP is blocking them. Most e-mail systems these days have spam filters set up for you automatically, and some of them don't allow the spam filtering to be turned off. Spam filters will almost always flag notifications as spam, so you will never get them. Most spam filters don't even put them into a Spam folder, they just delete them. You may have to white list the domains for the notifications you want to get, if your spam filter settings allow that.
    Well, I got your replies, so it's working for VirtualDr. NOW, but not for Etsy and CNET. Oh well. Thanks.

Thread Information